- PIH Health Hospital
- Hoag Orthopaedic Institute
Hip and Knee Reconstruction Fellowship
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Orthopaedic Surgery Residency
- Tufts University School of Medicine
Doctorate of Medicine
- Boston University School of Medicine
Master of Arts, Medical Sciences
- University of California, Berkeley
Bachelor of Science, Physiology and Metabolism
Summa Cum Laude
- Medical Board of California
- Radiography and Fluoroscopy X-ray Supervisor and Operator
- 2021 Los Angeles’ Top Doctors of 2021. Los Angele Business Journal. January 18, 2021.
- 2016 Dana M. Street Orthopaedic Resident Research Award Winner. Biomechanical Comparison of Fixation Devices for First Tarsometatarsal Joint Arthrodesis. Torrance, CA.
- 2010 Harold Williams Medical Student Research Fellowship Award Winner. Assessment of the Time Lag Between Cancer Initiation and Skeletal Manifestation: Development and Validation of an In-Vivo Protocol
- 2009 Tufts University School of Medicine - Shubert Family Scholarship
- 2006 Departmental Honors, Dean’s List. University of California, Berkeley.
- "A Comparative Study Between the Stryker EZout Powered Acetabular Revision System and the Zimmer Explant Acetabular Cup Removal Systems. Techniques in Orthopaedics, September 2019.
- "DVT Prophylaxis Strategies Following Total Joint Arthroplasty". Seminars in Arthroplasty. September 2016.
- "Two-Stage Arthroplasty for Prosthetic Joint Infection: a Systematic Review of Acute Kidney Injury, Systemic Toxicity and Infection Control". Journal of Arthroplasty. 28 October 2013.
- "Microstructural, Densitometric and Metabolic Variations in Bones From Rats With Normal or Altered Skeletal States". Plos One. 17 December 2013.
- "Inducible Immortality in hTERT-human Mesenchymal Stem Cells". Journal of Orthopaedic Research. 5 Jun 2012.
- Kidney Injury After Antibiotic Cement Spacer Implantation for Prosthetic Joint Infection. AAOS Annual Meeting 2016. Orlando, FL. March 2016.
- Two-Stage Arthroplasty for Periprosthetic Joint Infection: A Systematic Review of Acute Kidney Injury Secondary to Antibiotic Spacer Placement. New England Orthopaedic Society Annual Meeting. Boston, MA. November 2013.
- Comparison of Gap Balanced versus Measured Resection Techniques in Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Prospective, Randomized Trial. American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons Annual Meeting. Dallas, TX. November 2019.
- A New Technique for Powered Removal of Well-Fixed Cementless Hemispherical Acetabular Components. Orthopaedic Research Society Annual Meeting. San Diego, CA. March 2017.
- Characterization of Metal Debris From Commonly Used Arthroscopic Shavers. Orthopaedic Research Society Annual Meeting. San Diego, CA. March 2017.
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
La Habra Office
1400 South Harbor Blvd
La Habra, CA 90631
Santa Fe Springs Office
12400 Bloomfield Avenue
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
12462 Putnam Street
Whittier, CA 90602